‘Paint by numbers’ but with pixel stickers, this communal, analog activity instantly engages all ages and abilities. The image starts as a mystery – just a blank canvas – and builds as everyone ‘sticks together.’
Sticker Poster Kits
How it works
Hide the cover
Open the kit and hide the cover. It’s much more fun when you keep them guessing.
When the final sticker is placed,
step back for the image to pop into focus.
Sticker Poster Kit Details
Sticker posters come in 2 sizes: Standard: 40” x 36”; 3,996 stickers; and Large Format: 60” x 36”; 7,040 stickers.
Each kit includes a folded, coded poster; colored stickers - enough to complete the image + extras; color key; tips and instructions.
Color Keys come in two styles: Our original 17 color Color Key with full pages of 221 single color stickers; or Custom Color Color Key with the letters also printed on the stickers themselves.
Using Sticker Poster Kits
StickTogether Sticker Poster Kits are highly versatile. Explore some benefits and use-cases here, and be sure to check out our social media (@byStickTogether) for new ideas from our ever-growing StickTogether community
- Passive Activity
- Community Building Events
- Cumulative Reward (Books Read / Returned)
- Teen Programs
- Makerspace Ice Breaker
- Device-free Activity
- K - 12 Inter-grade Activity
- School Spirit Community-Building
- Versatile After-School Program activity
- Professional Development Team-building
- Staff Room Favorite
- Eases Difficult Conversations
- Engages All Ages and Personalities
- Serves as an Equalizer / Levels the Playing Field
- Physical Benefits (Shared Space; Fine Motor Skills; Hand-Eye Coordination)
- Cognitive Benefits (Self Control; Following Instructions; Sustained Attention)
- Social / Emotional benefits (Combatting Social Isolation; Foster New Relationships, Working Toward a Shared Goal
- Enthusiastic Participants Include Those on the Spectrum; with Downs Syndrome or Other Developmental Disabilities (High, Medium and Low Functioning) and their Families
- Weekly or Special Programming
- Combating Social Isolation
- Inclusive Passive- Activity
- Memory Care Aid
- Group Therapy Aid
- Expressive Therapy Aide
- Art Therapy Activity
- Calming Activity for Families During Long-term Care
- Break Room Activity
- Communications Vehicle (Custom Campaign)
- Training Aid
Take it further
Some of our Sticker Poster Kits include a Secret Message. When you first start to sticker the poster, look for a dot (•) in the corner of some of the squares. Use the color key to sticker those squares first to reveal the secret message.