Working synchronously or asynchronously, now you can engage as few as a handful, and up to hundreds of participants, with a virtual version of StickTogether. Everyone works on their own devices to create an image together.
How it works
Copy the unique url. Anyone who clicks on that link can add to that Stickerboard. No sign-in required!
Just click on a letter to select a color. Then click on the corresponding letter in the grid to fill in that color.
To ZOOM click on the magnifier icon and then again on a section of the image.
We set a daily sticker limit of 50 stickers per participant, per day.
Our Virtual Stickerboard™ gallery is updated regularly. Here is a small sample of over 50 images currently in the gallery.
Virtual Stickerboards™ and your community
StickTogether Virtual Stickerboards are highly versatile. Explore some benefits and use-cases here, and be sure to check out our social media for new ideas from our ever-growing StickTogether community
- Brain Break
- Opening / Closing Activity
- Community Patron Engagement Activity
- Facebook Page Activity
- Outreach Activity to Promote Library as the Heart of the School
- Teen Programs
- Makerspace Ice Breaker
- Ice-Breaker Activity
- Activity for Early Finisher activity
- Collaboration Activity
- Pixel Immersion Activity (see Fun with Pixels Worksheet)
- Scheduled School Wide 'Pixel Party'
- Inter- Grade Activity - 2 or more classes working on the same image
- School Spirit Community-Building
- Versatile After-School Program activity
- Professional Development Team-building
- Calming Activity
- Inclusive Activity for all Ages and Abilities
- Scheduled Pixel Party's at Sundown
- Combating Social Isolation
- Calming Activity for Families During Long-term Care
- Communications Vehicle (Custom Campaign)